Active Query Builder is a convenient component for Borland Delphi and C++ Builder, with the help of which you can provide your end users with the ability to make complex requests in an intuitive visual interface.
The Active Query Builder interface follows the structure of MS-Access or SQL Server queries, but it supports many more functions. Active Query Builder contains many innovations for building complex queries that will satisfy even a professional.
The component can be integrated into Delphi or C++ Builder. The result of the component's work is several lines in the program code. Unlike other similar applications, Active Query Builder does not require the use of built-in data grid, SQL editor or other tools.
Instead, you get the result you need as quickly as possible. Two versions are available to you: Standard Edition and Free Edition. Free Edition only supports ANSI-92 SQL, and Standard Edition supports many other SQL standards.
- The interface is similar to the SQL Server and MS-Access query building interfaces;
- a complete set of visual query constructions, including mergers, subqueries and intersections;
- ANSI-92, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL support
- Includes a SQL parser that verifies and visualizes your SQL query;
- construction of intersections with drag-drop;
- grouping, sorting and building selection criteria is easy in a graphical form;
- support for BDE, ADO and ZeosDBO;
- ability to export to Text, RTF and HTML;
- Integration into your application and configuration with just a few lines of code;
- Advanced help system and clear examples for quick product study;
- support for Borland Delphi 6, 7, 2005 and C++ Builder 6.