BeaTunes for Windows is an innovative software that enables you to maintain, edit, fix, change, and organize all of the metadata of your music tracks in one place.
It has various progressive analysis preferences and choices.
BeaTunes is an innovative software for Windows that enables a user to organize a hefty number of tracks with ease. BeaTunes also has a comprehensive set of options to analyze a large number of tracks and allows the user to create playlists with songs that are similar to each other based on the BPM and the key of the tracks.
It has various progressive analysis preferences and choices
• Arbitrate BPM by manual means and reserve the determination in iTunes
• Arbitrate BPM by automatic means and reserve the determination in iTunes
• Identify the tonal key to tracks by automatic means
• Examine your iTunes library and make repairs to your library
• Utilize acoustic fingerprints to search for track Metadata
• Construct playlists using a single track or multiple tracks
• Organize current playlists to have similar songs succeed each other
• Identify new albums that are not currently in your playlists based on your existing library
• Use a selected track to search your library for matching tracks
• Utilize sound color to classify tracks
• Set tracks start times and end times automatically based on the volume of the track
• Upload tracks lyrics and automatically identify their language
• Find Metadata for tracks that have no title or artist linked with them
Music library and track file management are easier than ever with BeaTunes' diverse capabilities. Things that used to take hours to do, such as searching for and filling in missing metadata and creating playlists, can be done with BeaTunes faster than ever before.