dex2jar is a tool for converting Android .dex and Java .class files to Java .class files that can be used on any Java Virtual Machine.
Dex2jar is a software tool that allows users to convert Android .dex and Java .class files to Java .jar files. This software is an open source project written in Java and released under the Apache License.
Dex2jar is a tool for converting Android .dex and Java .class files to Java .jar files, making them easier to analyze and work with.
* Convert Android .dex and Java .class files to Java .jar files
* Supports multiple versions of the Android SDK
* Supports the DEX optimizer
* Supports the Proguard optimizer
* Supports the Smali optimizer
* Automatically decompiles Android .dex and Java .class files
* Supports command line operations
* Supports drag-and-drop of files for conversion
* Creates an output folder for converted files
* Supports multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, etc.)
* Compatible with popular IDEs (Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, etc.)
* Easy to use graphical user interface
In order to use the Dex2jar tool, the user must have an Android device with a compatible version of the Android OS installed. The user must also have the Dex2jar tool installed on their device. Additionally, the user must have the Java Development Kit and the Android SDK installed on their computer in order to be able to compile the code generated by Dex2jar.