Garmin BaseCamp is a highly specialized utility designed to interact with 3D maps provided by Garmin navigators. This application contains tools that can be used to view maps, edit or plan routes if necessary, and create notes that contain information about a particular location. Then, after editing, the maps can be easily loaded back into the navigator.
The interface of the application is simple and practical, there are no unnecessary elements that could confuse the user. All the tools are conveniently grouped in the working area of the program and won't cause any difficulties even when used for the first time. It is possible to view maps both in 2D and 3D modes. If necessary, you can change the viewpoint with the mouse. In addition, it is worth noting that Garmin BaseCamp is distributed free of charge.
- comfortable viewing of geographic data;
- Create and edit tracks, routes or waypoints
- Availability of the address and object search function;
- backup of created routes;
- The ability to view maps in 2D and 3D mode;
- topographic data support;
- distribution free of charge.