BExpert is a program designed to create and administer Firebird and InterBase databases. It is a powerful and reliable IDE, aimed at professional developers and network administrators.
The program supports any version of InterBase and Firebird, allows you to work with several databases at the same time and even offers "standalone" editors for individual database objects with the function of syntax highlighting. It can automatically detect dependencies between objects and databases, extract metadata and run background SQL queries. Developers and powerful analysis tools were envisaged. In particular, IBExpert is able to evaluate the overall performance of the database, display detailed statistics on data usage and create report files. There is support from Unicode.
The Database Designer tool allows you to create databases on ready-made models, work with layers, add notes, use hyperlinks, make structural changes and so on. Documentation to the created databases can be generated by the program automatically and saved as an HTML-file.
IBExpert allows you to run scripts. And the list of supported extensions of these scripts is much more extensive than in alternative solutions. IBExpert even has its own scripting language. The program also has a debugger of stored procedures and triggers, a manager of user access rights and a tool for building areas.
- support for all versions of Firebird, InterBase and Yaffil databases;
- execution of scripts with various extensions. Own scripting language;
- Analysis of the database work speed, display of detailed statistics and creation of reports;
- debugger of stored procedures and triggers;
- metadata extraction;
- the function of automatic code termination, as well as a whole set of developer assistants;
- tool for analysis of dependencies between objects.