NETGEAR Genie is a set of tools to work with the network, diagnose Internet connection, set access parameters, eliminate various problems and so on. The utility interface is very convenient: tabs for switching to a certain set of tools are placed in the left side of the window, and the tools themselves are displayed in the middle as icons. The program functionality allows you to diagnose the wireless and wired Internet access channel, configure the router, build a network connection card, configure parental control and use ReadySHARE. You can also monitor the incoming/outgoing traffic size, access speed and waiting time.
For Apple device owners, there is an option to combine the printer with AirPrint technology, which allows wireless printing without installing drivers. Before using NETGEAR Genie, make sure you have a router in the list of compatible ones. If the router is not in the list, only diagnostic functions will be available for operation.
- all the tools of the program are presented in a convenient form for use;
- AirPrint function is supported;
- MyMedia tool - search and play media files;
- Securely connect your devices to your home network;
- the program is distributed free of charge.