NetWorx is a simple and very powerful program designed to account for Internet traffic. You can use it to collect statistics on Internet traffic usage, as well as to measure the speed of your Internet connection or any other network connection.
NetWorx can help you find possible sources of network problems, graphically show the use of Internet traffic, which will not exceed the traffic limit defined by your provider, or to find suspicious network activity of Trojans and hacker attacks.
The program allows you to control the network connections both together and separately (such as Ethernet or PPP).
The program also includes a system of customizable visual and audible warnings. You can configure it to alert you when the network connection speed drops, or in case of suspicious network activity such as unusually high data rates.
The program can also automatically disconnect all connections via modem and shut down the computer.
Inbound and outbound traffic is presented in a line chart and saved in a file, so that you can always view the statistics of your daily, weekly or monthly activity on the network.
For further analysis, the reports can be exported in a variety of formats, such as HTML, MS Word and Excel.
- Measurement and monitoring of your Internet connection;
- measurement and monitoring of your Internet traffic;
- allows you to check the reliability of data on the use of Internet traffic, which is provided to you by your provider;
- detects suspicious network activity;
- performs simple network queries such as ping and tracert;
- alerts you to the fact that Internet traffic has overstretched.