CommView is a powerful network monitor and analysis tool designed for network administrators, computer security professionals, network application programmers, and home users. The tool is extremely useful for almost any user who wants to get a complete picture of the traffic going through a computer or selected network segment. The program successfully combines simple and clear functions with flexibility and performance of the best programs of this kind.
The program captures each data packet in the network and displays the following information: a list of packets, established connections, graphs of traffic distribution by protocols and so on. You can explore, save, filter and export captured packets, view all levels of protocols with detailed analysis, including support for more than 70 common protocols. So CommView helps you identify network problems and diagnose network hardware and software. CommView also includes a VoIP analyzer for in-depth analysis, voice recording and playback over SIP and H.323 protocols.
- ability to see detailed statistics of IP connections: IP addresses, ports, sessions, etc;
- the ability to recreate TCP sessions;
- the ability to monitor the sorting of protocols, frequency range and schemes and tables of the main node of the network;
- creating real-time traffic protocols;
- the ability to view captured and decoded packets in real time;
- the ability to search by line or hex data in the contents of captured packets;
- the ability to save individual packages as well as all packages in the archives;
- the ability to download and view captured packets when the network connection is off.