NetStumbler can be very useful if you are using it to connect to the WLAN and you do not have a signal or connection working properly.
Simply put, NetStumbler is a useful tool that is designed for the Windows operating system family to detect Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs) using standards such as 802.11b, 802.11a and 802.11g.
- Ability to verify that your network settings are correct
- Ability to search for locations with poor connectivity to your WLAN.
- Ability to detect other networks that could cause connection problems with your network.
- Ability to detect unauthorized attempts to connect to your network
- Thanks to this program you can find the optimal location of the antenna of the device providing connection to the WLAN network.