Remote Control PRO is a program that allows the user to view and control the remote computer screen. As in most similar programs, remote desktop management is performed as if the user was at the controlled computer. The main feature of Remote Control PRO is its small size and low resource consumption. It is perfect for old computers in small and medium networks with slow speeds.
When installing, the program will offer you to choose which component to install: the client if this computer will manage others or the server if it will be managed. You can also install both components at once.
The first time you start up the connection wizard window opens, which allows you to set up the connection. The user needs to enter the address of the computer on which the server is running and, if necessary, specify other parameters. After the connection is established, the remote desktop will open. For convenience, it can be deployed on the entire screen and work as its own, performing all the necessary actions: run programs and task manager, copy files, and so on. In addition, it is possible to send pop-up messages to the server and communicate with the user in the messenger.
- remote desktop management;
- High productivity and low system resource consumption;
- Easy setup and operation of the application;
- the ability to request assistance by simply clicking on the icon in the taskbar;
- High security, 128-bit RC4 encryption protocol;
- a built-in file manager;
- the ability to communicate with the user;
- working with a remote clipboard;
- full screen mode;
- working with multiple connections at the same time.