STDU Converter is a compact application that allows you to convert electronic documents with the extension DjVu, TIFF, Comic Book Archive (CBR or CBZ) to PDF format in just a few clicks of the mouse.
Do the work in seconds! To create a PDF document, you just need to select the source file for conversion and, if necessary, specify the place where the converted file will be saved.
You can only select the pages you want to convert. You can also customize the resolution of converted pages, rotate them, and change the brightness, contrast, and gamut of any page.
If there is no "tree" of the document, STDU Converter provides an opportunity to build a new one or edit an existing one.
In addition, the program has the option of removing color information from the pages if you are preparing documents for reading on electronic devices such as Amazon Kindle or Sony PRS.
The trial version of the STDU Converter differs from the full version only in that it adds "watermarks" to all converted pages.
- Quickly convert files from DjVu, TIFF to PDF formats;
- Ease of use - just select the source file and click the "Convert" button;
- the ability to select specific pages to convert;
- Setting the resolution of converted pages, their brightness, contrast and gamut;
- function to create your own document "tree", if there is no one.