UltraISO Premium Edition is a program designed to create, edit and convert disk images, Premium Edition is the most expensive and feature-rich version of UltraISO, offering much more functionality than the standard version, which mainly deals with changing the content of ISO files. The program allows you to delete individual files from images, modify them, move them between folders, create new directories and so on. In addition to ISO, the program supports other popular image formats, such as IMG, BIN, CIF, MDS, NRG, CCD, ISZ, DMG, BWI, UIF, HFS, DAA. But since ISO was a priority for the developers, additional functions like "optimization" of the image structure are available for such images in order to reduce its size or support the Joliet extension.
Another extremely useful feature of the program is the ability to create multiboot images, which are necessary when installing the operating system or as a Live DVD. Other important features of UltraISO Premium Edition are concentrated in the "Tools" menu. From there you can start the process of "burning" the disk, checking the integrity of the image, mounting, "compressing" and so on. Putting all the secondary tools in a single menu was an excellent solution that made room in the main window, making it exclusively for the most essential panels and controls.
When creating a new project, users have access to ready-made presets with optimal parameters for XBOX DVD, PS2 CD, Hybrid CD and Unix/Linux CD images.
- creating, burning and mounting images;
- support for ISO, BIN, CIF, NRG, IMG, MDS, BWI, CCD, ISZ, DAA, DMG, UIF and HFS files;
- ISO 9660 standard and Joliet extension support;
- Possibility to create multiboot images with operating system and software distributions;
- editing the image contents (creating new folders, adding/extracting files);
- Integration into Windows Explorer;
- saving the image/disk project;
- Presets for creating DVD images of Video, Xbox DVD, PS2 CD, Hybrid CD, Audio CD and so on.