iTools is designed to simplify file management on iPhone, iPod and iPad devices. It supports the latest versions of iOS and Apple's device versions. The application requires iTunes installed to work. A huge advantage of the program is that it works with devices without "jailbreak".
After starting iTools, the Welcome screen will appear with detailed information about the connected device. The Media Library window displays lists of music, movies, videos, and other content. All this information can be copied to a computer along with lyrics, tags and covers. The Photo section shows pictures and photos that can be transferred between the PC and the connected device. The iBooks section contains e-books. The Applications tab displays the installed games and programs. After startup, iTools synchronizes with iTunes and displays all the applications it contains. Any games and programs can be updated, deleted or saved to a computer using iTools. The Desktop tab is responsible for organizing applications and creating folders, and Live Desktop allows you to record what is happening on the Device screen.
- support for the latest versions of iOS;
- support for devices with and without jailbreaks;
- Installing, uninstalling, backing up and updating applications
- media management
- Import/export of any files
- the ability to convert mp3 to m4r (ringtone file);
- Convert video to mp4 format when copying to the device.