WebSite-Watcher is a powerful program that will notify you of any changes on your favorite websites with minimum traffic costs. This program can make your work at your computer easier by eliminating the need to search for updates manually. As soon as any changes are made to the website, WebSite-Watcher will save the previous two versions of the website to your hard drive and show you all the new changes.
With the help of this program you will be able to create a schedule for checking for updates. You can also receive updates by keywords. The WebSite-Watcher program works in the client mode on your computer, like an e-mail to a client. All bookmarks and settings are saved on your hard drive and you do not need to connect to the developer's server to check for changes.
Monitoring of web-pages:
- The program is able to monitor web-pages as quickly as possible. Why waste time searching for site updates if WebSite-Watcher can automatically detect changes within just a few minutes? The program supports documents with extensions html, asp, php, etc.
Protection and control:
- using macros, the program can view password-protected pages.
- WebSite-Watcher is an effective way to control forums, using special templates to find new topics and answers. The program can work with all popular forum scripts, including phpBBB, SMF, vBulletin, IPB, etc.
- Website-Watcher - can read RSS and Atom feeds.
Monitoring the news feeds:
- WebSite-Watcher allows you to keep track of your pre-defined news feeds and comments on them. When monitoring news feeds, news can be selected by keywords.