Weka is a software available for Windows platforms that are specifically purposed for data mining. Weka utilizes a large quantity of machine learning algorithms to search for and identify relevant information out of extensive amounts of data. Machine learning scrutinizes volumes of data to detect patterns and then adapt the program's actions appropriately. Weka is extremely flexible in the way that it allows the user to manipulate multiple variables to run experiments on the raw data.
• Augments or subtracts default value to absent fields working out conflicts during the stage of identifying and collecting data
It is more user flexible than other data mining tools
• Anticipates data label and categorizes data according to the association between things
• Clump associated data together into a cluster to where it can be utilized to detect a definite group
• Equipped with numerous techniques for data mining such as classification, clustering, and filtering
• Diagrammatic interface that enacts the tasks of data mining on raw data
• Enables the user to implement diverse experimental variations on large sets of data
• Ability to strengthen incremental learning based on prior results
• Understandable interface for using a terminal to execute commands
• Provides a Workbench that effectively incorporates all GUI interfaces to a unified interface
• Independent platform
• Provides Visualisation function that shows the user a 2D data representation that is utilized to identify the complicatedness of the learning problem
Different versions of Weka require specific versions of Java to run. The most current versions of Weka require Java 8 or later. Because of some third-party tools, sometimes an older particular version of Weka is needed and can be obtained through Weka's homepage. Weka offers a Data Mining Book that outlines the software and the numerous techniques that are utilized in Weka. Weka provides updates and bug fixes available for download on the software's webpage.