IPScan-II is a small program that allows you to scan the entire range of IP addresses to check their availability.
This utility allows you to display not only IP addresses, but also the time of their response. It should also be noted that this tool uses the raw socket function and AVL- tree algorithm.
- Ability to scan the range of IP addresses.
- The program uses the raw socket function and AVL- tree algorithm.
- Simple and intuitive interface that even inexperienced users can understand.
- The small size of the program.
- The application is absolutely free.