Microsoft OneDrive is a customer for the cloud service of the same name, which makes it easy to store and share data. The service was founded in 2007 and is part of a wide range of online Windows Live services. The client is available for various operating systems, including mobile ones.
SkyDrive provides each registered user with 7 gigabytes of free space for personal use, and for users eligible for free upgrades - as much as 25 gigabytes (much more than on similar services). In addition, there are a number of convenient functions, including the ability to display thumbnails of images and view Microsoft Word documents without saving to a computer. For all files and folders uploaded to the service you can set the access level from personal to public. The program supports most popular document formats and allows you to download up to 4 GB files per session. Currently, Microsoft OneDrive services are used by more than 17 million people and you can become one of them for free.
- provides up to 7 GB of free space completely free of charge;
- allows access to downloaded data from portable devices;
- supports working with Microsoft Office documents directly through a browser;
- availability of client applications for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows, Mac OS X;
- the ability to upload a large number of files in a single archive.