Midori is a fast and light browser based on the WebKit engine. Like any modern browser, Midori fully supports the work with tabs and bookmarks. It also has the ability to create custom menus and flexible search settings. In addition, Midori has a built-in module for blocking advertising, gesture support and the ability to connect external extensions. It has a multilingual interface and does not require installation - i.e. it can work from any removable media.
Midori provides a fast, lightweight browsing experience with ad-blocking capabilities and support for external extensions.
- full support for tabs and bookmarks;
- Advanced session management;
- search engine panel (with the possibility of customization);
- Create custom menus;
- the ability to use your own scripts and styles;
- support for external extensions;
- built-in Adblock for ad filtering;
- support for Netscape extensions;
- customizable and extensible interface;
- extension modules can be written in C, Lua and Vala;
- visually add and remove icons from the toolbar;
- the plugin bar;
- gesture support with a mouse;
- searching for a word as you type;
- enable/disable extensions without restarting the browser;
- a built-in cookie manager;
- Speed Dial;
- a news panel and others.