Slimjet is a relatively young browser based on the Chromium engine. This engine is now used by almost all Internet viewers. It provides high speed of page loading, stable work, "democratic" use of system resources and at the same time provides correct work of the additions originally written for the most popular in the world browser - Google Chrome. The latter, Slimjet is almost as good as functionality and offers a number of useful "chips". So the browser from FlashPeak developers does not require binding to a Google account and gives the user the opportunity to "subtle" customization of the appearance. Right from the main browser window you can go to the panel with design themes and "try on" any of them in one click.
Like all modern web browsers, Slimjet contains a combined URL search and input string, is able to automatically "finish" user requests, and can also synchronize data between several devices, so far, unfortunately, only running on Windows. Users who are accustomed to using a limited number of web resources, will surely be pleased with a convenient page of quick access, from which you can instantly get to your favorite site.
- is based on the Chromium engine, which provides fast and correct loading of pages;
- contains a section with design themes that can be applied in one click;
- is compatible with extensions created for Google Chrome;
- supports data synchronization between multiple devices;
- Includes a convenient data loader.